Early stage companies
Working closely with the following live early stage businesses:
- Supporting a new team who sustainable technologies and materials which a have bio degradable qualities solving a problems for companies facing land fill tax for non biodegradable materials enabling 360 deg recycling;
- Working with a company focused on critical components for the space sector and interchangeability to new aircraft design for the aerospace sector;
- Solving the problem of weight and transportation efficiencies for the marine sector focused on the motor yachts and luxury yachting sector. from recycled raw materials;
- A sustainable cosmetic company developing all inclusive cosmetics with medical benefits and solving a sustainability problem and medical condition;
- Development of a waste to energy plant solving the problem of waste and creating electricity and fuel with zero carbon emissions;
- Energy systems across the transportation sector with zero emissions;
- An innovative cloud based solution to answer a question within the multiple sectors;
- A revolutionary dual fuel system;
Forensic Investigation work
- Investigating fraud within a substantial logistics business ;
- Work in this area has enabled a company to continue s to successfully trade despite onerous activities of a fellow director. The problems created have been investigated and reversed so that the activities can continue;
- Forensic investigation is continuing across a substantial commercial matter and demonstrates the ability of Corporate Strategic Services to work at the very highest level;
Successfully supported a small business that has been operational for over 20 years with highly innovative IP but we were able to successfully win a contract that effectively doubled the revenues. This small business has been operating within the construction sector.
M&A - Sale of Business
Recently sold £25m turnover non core business from a PLC to a competitor looking with a focus on this sector. This involved a complex unravelling of the interconnected internal links to create a stand alone operation. The result was achieved by successfully managing multiple internal resources whilst ensuring the core activities continued unabated and deadlines achieved. A really great result for all involved.
New Business Line
Successfully created a new business line for a PLC operating in a new UK region
Low Cost Housing
A sustained project over a number of months lead to the creation of plans for low cost housing, offshore to create 300,000 houses. This included linking with international contacts for the manufacturing of the units, the location and set up of a plant and full logistics management, project management, security and delivery. The project would include an educational element to up-skill a workforce and provide a qualification
Currently engaged with a sustainable long therm project to create electricity on a commercial scale. Stage 1 of a 3 stage project is complete and currently engaged with funding for stage 2.